Wednesday 14 November 2012

First post

I'm a Namibian amateur home cook with a passion for preparing, eating and sharing mouthwatering tasteful food. The use of fresh herbs and "healthy as can be" ingredients is essential to all my recipes.


I want to take you on my personal journey of discovering the joy of food. The aim of my blog will be to share my personal and discovered basic cooking methods,  recipes, tips and skills via information, videos and photos.

Since I have a day job;  I will be posting on my blog once every second week. I can be reached via my personal email:  physio@iway.na.  It will be great if other passionate cooks can share their ideas, tips, knowledge and recipes.

P.S.  I'm working on the possibility of a cook book somewhere in the process...

Happy cooking
Anna-Mart Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment